7 Feb 2013

Baby on my mind

Being pregnant with my second child and the due date moving closer and closer, I find my self starting to plan and decorate for the baby's arrival. I have been finding inspiration at one of my favorite sites Etsy.com and found a lot of really beautiful things. Here are some of my favorites I want to share with you... who knows, maybe you are in the same situation or need a cute gift for a good friend. Enjoy!

❤ Rosa

I just love these adorable handcrafted creations from Violas Studio! The hard part is to decide between them all.

Made from organic fabrics Little Hipsqueaks modern and cute baby blankets, burp cloths, baby hats, bibs etc. will make sure to make you and your little one look adorable and smart.

Lovely Symphony specialize in mobiles. They are stunning to look at and I am sure they will captivate every baby that look at them.